PyCon 2015 Sprint
We sprinted Monday, April 13th 2015 – Thursday, April 16th 2015 in Montréal.
We worked towards releasing the Mailman 3.0 suite. (The previous year, we released the Mailman 3 beta 1 preview at the sprints.) We didn't get all the way there but we made a ton of progress towards the release.
Release the Mailman 3 suite!
- Update installation HOWTO(s) -- Stephen
- Write release notes and announcement -- Sumana
- Test new installs of 3.0 suite -- Mark
Subscription management workflow/policy - WIP branch (see bug 1095552) -- Barry
subscription moderation (see bug 1058449) -- Florian
Archival options (just added in mailman.client, needs to go into Postorius) -- Florian
Add option to choose address for subscription, if a user has more than one address -- Abhilash
Add option to change subscription for a different address after subscription -- Abhilash
Improve UI around user registration/login/password (see bug 23) -- Aurélien
Post HOWTO, release notes & announcement -- Stephen, Mark, Barry
People who sprinted on Mailman (a few of them have group photos):
- Mark Sapiro (Monday through early Thurs afternoon)
- Barry Warsaw
- Florian Fuchs
- Aurélien Bompard
- Sumana Harihareswara - all four days
- Terri Oda
- Abhilash Raj
- Stephen Turnbull (Monday and possibly Tuesday morning)
- John Hawley