Here's where we capture all the interesting projects we want to work on at the 2014 Python Conference.
- Mailman Suite installer (something that makes it easier to install Mailman core, Postorius, and Hyperkitty together)
- Finishing out the last few bugs in Postorius
- Doing cool things with Hyperkitty
- Arguing more about DMARC support for Mailman
- User testing
- Creating a new website for Mailman Suite
- Making it easier to set up new devs (checking the current 5 minute setup guide docs, streamlining issues)
- Finishing merge of the new login/persona code for Postorius
- Bug triage to figure out what's still blocking for the Mailman 3.0 suite release
- Eating leftover bagels
People planning to sprint on Mailman:
- Mark Sapiro - through Thursday until I have to leave to get my 5:35 p.m flight home.
- Florian Fuchs - Monday-Thursday
- Terri Oda - the whole time, minus some GSoC de-duplication wrangling time
- Barry Warsaw - Monday - Thursday all day, Friday morning
3.0 Release Todo:
- subscription moderation
- subscription moderation [waiting for core]
user settings page
- remove create user?
- Need interface for changing user settings [We've removed user settings for the moment; they'll be managed elsewhere.]
Terri has made it possible for list admins to change user settings for list members. Code is in a branch for now. [merged!]
- removing moderators / owners [maxking is working on it] Maxking's code merged!
- associate multiple addresses to user [Florian has this in progress]
- non-member disposition (Put list of non-members in list settings with allow/deny, etc) [Terri in progress, stalled due to test failures in mailman/mailman.client]
- final persona integration [Florian in progress]
- Remove "duplicate" moderator/owner/member settings [Done]
- non-homicidal install docs [Aurélian in progress]