Mailman 3 REST Clients will provide an user interface to interact with the Mailman 3 RESTserver. Their frontend may use any technology as long as they are able to transform user interaction into RESTful communication.
All clients should conform to global requirements to provide a consistent user interface so users can focus on their task without having to learn the interface before they can start.
RESTful capable user interface technologies that come to mind are:
Changes from MM 2 to MM3 in the client should be:
- Simplify interface
- Focus on Tasks
- Order and sort by Task recurrance
- Reduce information overflow e.g. by hiding help messages
- Show help messages as bubbles when selected by user
- Remove Instructions on using a web from
- Use default button texts e.g. "Save" instead of "Submit your changes"