If you are a list member, try the Mailman 2.1 Members Manual. If that doesn't help answer your question, you should contact your list administrator. Instructions are here: Mailman 2.1 Members Manual#4 I need to talk to a human!.
List administrators, similarly, may wish to look at the Mailman 2.1 List Administrators Manual or to talk directly with their hosting providers.
If those don't help:
- Search the documentation on the wiki (you might want to start with the FAQ)
- Search the mailing lists, particularly the mailman-users archives
- Visit us on IRC; we hang out on the #mailman channel on freenode.net
- If you can't find the answer to your questions, post to the appropriate mailing list (usually Mailman Users)
- Posting to the wiki should be a last resort – there are many more people paying attention to the mailing lists, so you'll get answers much more quickly there!
See Also: I have a basic question -- What kind of information do I need to provide when posting a question to this mailing list? and I have a specific-detailed question -- What kind of information do I need to provide when posting a question to this mailing list?
This is one of many Frequently Asked Questions