The Mailman Community
Here's where the Mailman community can share and find information about others who use Mailman.
- Mailman mailing lists
- Organizations that use Mailman
- Mailman hosting services
- Mailman consulting services
- Mailman in the news
If you need help...
- Search the documentation on the wiki (you might want to start with the FAQ)
- Search the mailing lists, particularly the mailman-users archives
- If you can't find the answer to your questions, post to the appropriate mailing list (usually Mailman Users)
- Posting to the wiki should be a last resort – there are many more people paying attention to the mailing lists, so you'll get answers much more quickly there!
See Also: I have a basic question -- What kind of information do I need to provide when posting a question to this mailing list? and I have a specific-detailed question -- What kind of information do I need to provide when posting a question to this mailing list?
Mailman mailing lists
Here are the various Mailman mailing lists for getting in touch with other users and developers:
- Mailman Users is the mailing list to subscribe to if you are using Mailman at your site, and have problems or questions relating to installation, use, etc. We'll try to keep the deep technical discussions off this list. (archives)
- Mailman Announce is a read-only list that you can subscribe to if you are only interested in release notices and other important news. Only the core Mailman developers can post messages to this list. (archives)
- Mailman Developers is the mailing list to use if you are interested in helping us develop Mailman, discuss future directions, etc. This is the list for more in-depth technical issues. (archives)
- Mailman Internationalization is the list for discussing the multi-lingual support in Mailman. Everyone who is working on translations of Mailman should subscribe to this mailing list. (archives)
- Mailman Checkins is an adjunct list to the publically accessible read-only source code repository. This list is for the hardcore developers, or anybody else submitting patches, since we really prefer such patches to be generated against the latest snapshot. This is a read-only list; only the core Mailman developers can post messages to this list. There is no archive.