The Mailman Community
It is with great sadness that we learn that one of GNU Mailman's most influential and valuable contributors, Tokio Kikuchi, passed away (English via Google Translate) on 14-Jan-2012 from cancer. He contributed much important work enabling an internationalized Mailman in general, and Japanese support in particular. Tokio Kikuchi was also influential in the Python and Apache communities as well. If you would like to add some thoughts or condolences of your own, please add them to this page: TokioKikuchi.
Here's where the Mailman community can share and find information about others who use Mailman.
- Mailman mailing lists
- Organizations that use Mailman
- Mailman hosting services
- Mailman consulting services
- Mailman in the news
- Using Mailman to develop open source secure email list software at NCSA, UIUC and providing SELS as a service to the community.
- You can now donate to the GNU Mailman project!
If you need help...
- Search the documentation on the wiki (you might want to start with the FAQ)
- Search the mailing lists, particularly the mailman-users archives
- Visit us on IRC, we hang out in the #mailman channel on freenode.net
- If you can't find the answer to your questions, post to the appropriate mailing list (usually Mailman Users)
- Posting to the wiki should be a last resort - there are many more people paying attention to the mailing lists, so you'll get answers much more quickly there!
See Also: I have a basic question -- What kind of information do I need to provide when posting a question to this mailing list? and I have a specific-detailed question -- What kind of information do I need to provide when posting a question to this mailing list?
Mailman mailing lists
Here are the various Mailman mailing lists for getting in touch with other users and developers: